What's new

Found 1700's & 1800's Silver Coins

E-Trac-Ohio

Gold Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Feb 9, 2020
Messages
10,287
Reaction score
23,298
Golden Thread
0
Location
Eastern Ohio
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
XP Deus 2
Minelab E-Trac
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Yesterday I was finally was able to get out on the first hunt of 2026.
We've had a lot of sub zero weather here and over a foot of snow.
Hunted a lot where a Civil War era house burned down years ago.
Most of the the area was very iron infested and there was also no shortage of other types of junk metal.
About five years ago I was surprised to find a Carson City Seated Dime this far East in the US.
I was very surprised when I found a second one yesterday !

1798 - Half Reale
1877-CC - Seated Dime
(Not In Photo's) - 1935 - Wheat Cent * (3) Newer Lincoln Cents * Musket Ball

Good Hunting !
 

Attachments

  • MAH - 2-20-26 - 1A.webp
    MAH - 2-20-26 - 1A.webp
    25.2 KB · Views: 269
  • MAH - 2-20-26 - 1B.webp
    MAH - 2-20-26 - 1B.webp
    29.6 KB · Views: 212
Last edited:
Upvote 58

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom