What's new

Found 2nd coin.. then lost it. Have picture.

DaneMom

Jr. Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2014
Messages
24
Reaction score
33
Golden Thread
0
Location
Salisbury
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Garrett Pinpointer

AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
****Update I found it :-) Picture on 2nd page



I am ordering me a pouch tonight! The first signal I got I dug a 2000 Susan B. Anthony. I think that is what it was. It said one dollar on the back , so I assume that is what it is. Then I proceeded to lose it. UGH!!! Oh, well at least my first love is photography . So, I have a picture of it! 10153131_10152827309396724_8908912211895911998_n.webp
 
Last edited:
Upvote 12
Well, I went back today and guess what? I FOUND it!!! I put it in my zipper pouch and it is home :-)FullSizeRender 2.webpFullSizeRender.webp
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom