What's new

found a 1371 coin today

MackDog

Bronze Member
Joined
Nov 20, 2013
Messages
1,419
Reaction score
2,750
Golden Thread
0
Location
Spokane Wa
Detector(s) used
Garrett At Pro, 8 x11" and Nel Storm coils
Garrett Propointer er, Pro Pointer AT
White's V3i Standard, 10" DD, 13" Ultimate and 4 x6" sniper, 6 x10 coils, Drect 12 x 15 coil
Whites MX Sport With Detec
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Photo on 7-10-15 at 5.56 PM.webpPhoto on 7-10-15 at 5.57 PM.webp
Well using the DFX on a beach today got a funny tone and weird number, was board and decided to dig. Once I dug this up I said it had to be fake, well it's not it is actually a coin from 1371 using the Muslim calendar (thats 1951 using ours). Still pretty cool and was worth a thrill.
Happy Hunting MackDog
 
Upvote 12
Lol....if you were in Ireland/England I would have bought it. Not silver I assume.
 
Way cool! Very exciting no doubt.
 
Well at first that would have your heart thumping.Never saw one of those before.
 
1951 Morocco couldn't have been much different from 1371 Morocco :D
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom