What's new

Found a bottle dump today!!!

Willieg

Full Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2017
Messages
196
Reaction score
278
Golden Thread
0
Location
MARYLAND
Detector(s) used
Garrett at max
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found a bottle dump today metal detecting and went ahead and built this sifter.. anyone have any luck doing this? Still need to build the legs but almost there... 1543098455404.webp1543098477190.webp
 
When I was a kid ( and the statute of limitations has passed) me and a buddy borrowed a large aluminum flour sifter kinda thingie from behind a local bakery and used that in our colonial dumps we found, I’m 99% sure it’s in my shed right now. We used to find all kinds of stuff but got bored quick due to the actual work involved
 
When I was a kid ( and the statute of limitations has passed) me and a buddy borrowed a large aluminum flour sifter kinda thingie from behind a local bakery and used that in our colonial dumps we found, I’m 99% sure it’s in my shed right now. We used to find all kinds of stuff but got bored quick due to the actual work involved
I get to many iron signals in there so I figured I would give it a try...
 
i love doing this some times,i used 2in pvc for legs.it really is really ez to shake.
good luck brad
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom