What's new

Found a Bracelet on the Beach....a Little Help Please

Trent67

Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 21, 2014
Messages
337
Reaction score
179
Golden Thread
0
Location
Davie, FL
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found this stainless steel bracelet this morning. Can anyone translate what this says? I dont read Hebrew! Thanks guys and girls! :)



image-2417959162.webp



image-3713978326.webp
 
Upvote 0
That's a beautiful find, Trent...sorry that I cannot translate the inscription.

Lorraine
 
That's a beautiful find, Trent...sorry that I cannot translate the inscription. Lorraine

Thank you Lorraine, Not as nice as your 2 gold ringer day but it is always cool to have jewelry rattling around in your scoop right!? ;))
Hopefully somebody can translate the inscription for me. I would love to get this back to the owner.
 
it says this:

Shema Yisrael - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

673px-Knesset_Menorah_Shema_Inscription.jpg

Shema Israel, the first two words of the Torah. Its not really translatable, but something like "oh hear israel", its a start of a prayer. Looks like this religious person wasn't too wealthy, I mean it could have been gold ;)
 
Last edited:
Thanks for the help guys. Yes, gold would have been nice!
 
It says finders keepers! Lol!
Just kidding with you

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom