What's new

Found a cap gun & some change

Ed_DE

Hero Member
Joined
Feb 23, 2019
Messages
733
Reaction score
3,728
Golden Thread
1
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found a miniature cap gun today while detecting. There are no manufacture markings on cap gun so I don't know anything about the age. The cylinder is missing. The trigger guard & trigger is broke off. But I think it's a pretty cool find. Also found the usual pocket change. Thanks for looking.

IMG_0896.webp
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0882.webp
    IMG_0882.webp
    2 MB · Views: 79
  • IMG_0891.webp
    IMG_0891.webp
    184.6 KB · Views: 77
Upvote 21
I remember having one of those - cool find !
 
Very nice work Ed
Congratulations
 
Found out from other Tnet members it's a Marx Toys miniature toy revolver from the 1960's.
 
Nice recovery Ed
Congratulations
 
Found a miniature cap gun today while detecting. There are no manufacture markings on cap gun so I don't know anything about the age. The cylinder is missing. The trigger guard & trigger is broke off. But I think it's a pretty cool find. Also found the usual pocket change. Thanks for looking.

View attachment 2148941
Nice!!! Congrats!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom