njnydigger
Hero Member
- Joined
- Jun 4, 2009
- Messages
- 829
- Reaction score
- 29
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Detector(s) used
- I've swung White's (MXT), Minelab (Safari) & currently run with an Omega 8000 by Teknetics & Fisher CZ-3D (1021 Model)
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Haha
Finally cleaned my Trailblazer today after QUITE some time. Nice to have a clean vehicle again
The amount of sand I had in it was truly astonishing. And the smell...yikes
Was it from the sand, the salt water or what?
I took an old bed sheet and laid it out on the floor in the back of my truck where I keep all my equipment. This way I won't track in any sand & dirt after my future expeditions
Just curious, any of you have any tips/suggestions on keeping a clean & fresh vehicle what with all the crap we have to lug??
Finally cleaned my Trailblazer today after QUITE some time. Nice to have a clean vehicle again
The amount of sand I had in it was truly astonishing. And the smell...yikes
Was it from the sand, the salt water or what?I took an old bed sheet and laid it out on the floor in the back of my truck where I keep all my equipment. This way I won't track in any sand & dirt after my future expeditions
Just curious, any of you have any tips/suggestions on keeping a clean & fresh vehicle what with all the crap we have to lug??
Upvote
0









