What's new

Found a couple more marbs

montanagold

Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
311
Reaction score
190
Golden Thread
0
Location
Montana
Detector(s) used
Curently the AT pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Found these while detecting today. I am sure the big one is new since it was on the surface but the two smaller ones were in the ground when I was digging a coin. I'm trying to learn the different types of marbles so let me know what these are, thanks allot.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0468.webp
    IMG_0468.webp
    80.6 KB · Views: 348
the blue and red is a peerless patch by peltier...the one on the right could be anybodies...
 
The one on right..

..may have been made in Mexico. A number of them combine the elements of antique,American made marbles.
 
the shooter is 100% foreign.....the other one i spoke of is 100% peltier peerless patch...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom