What's new

Found a couple today...

Jim C.

Hero Member
Joined
Jun 23, 2007
Messages
548
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer (is there another brand)
A nice 1903 Barber dime and a 1893 Indian. The pendant thingy has huge diamonds in it so I am a millionaire. I don't have to go to work tomorrow. Yahoo!! :tongue3: Didn't feel like cleaning em and taking another photo. Lazy I guess.
 

Attachments

  • 110710.webp
    110710.webp
    18.8 KB · Views: 190
At least you got out Jim. I didn't and that's lazy. I took it easy nursing my hip/leg hurt-itis.
Hope ya post some after pics, look like good finds! ffd
 
Looks like a good hunt to me, Mr. Millionaire! :thumbsup: Glad you got out today as it was beautiful!

HH
 
Congrats on the Barber and Indian Jim!! :icon_thumleft: That pendant is pretty cool
 
Nice congrats on the oldies :icon_thumright:
 
Nice keepers Jim! :headbang:
 
That's what we've come to expect from you! Way to dig em up Jim. Congrats on a couple more oldies for your collection!
 
nice hunt Jim! congrats on the barber and IH! ....your collection is slowly building back up!
 
Great score on the nice old barber and Indian :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom