What's new

fOUND A FEW NEAT ONES!

olekyground

Bronze Member
Joined
Apr 4, 2009
Messages
1,565
Reaction score
429
Golden Thread
0
Location
Hardyville, KY
Detector(s) used
garrett A.T. gold

Other detectors: fisher F2/ Garrett ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey friends.

I hit a old field that had recently been plowed today with my buddy.

I found these. I am not sure about the second one.. Is it an artifact? It The top part comes up high and the back is flat. It appears to have been worked on though. Also found this neat drill piece. it is broken but I thought it may be worth something being the rarity of them. Also found a neat scraper. Thanks for looking Any help on the second would be appreciated!!
 

Attachments

  • layla jackson and cats 012.webp
    layla jackson and cats 012.webp
    12.2 KB · Views: 96
  • layla jackson and cats 013.webp
    layla jackson and cats 013.webp
    11.3 KB · Views: 103
  • layla jackson and cats 015.webp
    layla jackson and cats 015.webp
    11.1 KB · Views: 105
  • layla jackson and cats 016.webp
    layla jackson and cats 016.webp
    10.2 KB · Views: 98
  • layla jackson and cats 014.webp
    layla jackson and cats 014.webp
    9.3 KB · Views: 105
Upvote 0
nice lithics, last pic almost looks a perforater or drill...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom