Found a Garrett pin pointer in the woods today

rob.s

May 31, 2011
Primary Interest:
Other
I t was mine I left next to a plug yesterday and it only took me 2.5 hr's to find it today :laughing9:

I was happy I don't have to buy another one ;D Celebration time with Miles Davis :icon_thumleft:

P1000655.jpg

Glad you found it. You really need to train Lucas to track things like that :whip2:

Best to have that brew after the hunt, hey?

One of the better recoveries I'll say. Lost many tools to the woods but not the pinpointer... yet....

If you happen to stumble upon a Lesche, its mine.. :BangHead:

Good job on finding your PP! ;D

wow that beer looks awesome.

Going to have to stop on the way home and try to get some

Thanks guys :icon_thumright: I have to admit I was bummed out all day about my pinpioter lost because I was thinking to much in the woods that day...I keep thinking of other areas before winter comes ''Round 1'' left the pin pointer and found it within 10 mins ''Round 2'' I left my lesche digger and found it after a short walk back to my last plug ''Round 3'' pin pointer lost and was running out of light for day.The following day I knew this was my last attempt to locate it before the rains came in that night and did my best to retrace my footsteps and at the last minute I hung a right and started walking 20' and there it was :headbang:

p2c-I wish and his mind is set on mice and squirrels in the woods :laughing7:

Lowbatts :laughing9: I should've had a few cold one's before I left!

Hey Jason-It's a solid brew and glad I finally got to try it!I have a 4 pack of Bourbon County and can't wait to try one soon!Hope I find one silver for #11 for the year to go along with it!

Lookn4Seated -That sucks and get my eye's open for it..I gonna order the Sampson t handle shovel you told me about!

BobinSouthVA -I hope you find some in your area before it's sold out! It's a really good Russian Imperial Stout and picked up 4 more bottles today after getting a job yesterday!I missed out last year as it sold out quick and probably wont come across anymore for this year.I have 2 for now and 2 for later next year.

P1000664.jpg

rob.s said:
Thanks guys :icon_thumright: I have to admit I was bummed out all day about my pinpioter lost because I was thinking to much in the woods that day...I keep thinking of other areas before winter comes ''Round 1'' left the pin pointer and found it within 10 mins ''Round 2'' I left my lesche digger and found it after a short walk back to my last plug ''Round 3'' pin pointer lost and was running out of light for day.The following day I knew this was my last attempt to locate it before the rains came in that night and did my best to retrace my footsteps and at the last minute I hung a right and started walking 20' and there it was :headbang:

p2c-I wish and his mind is set on mice and squirrels in the woods :laughing7:

Lowbatts :laughing9: I should've had a few cold one's before I left!

Hey Jason-It's a solid brew and glad I finally got to try it!I have a 4 pack of Bourbon County and can't wait to try one soon!Hope I find one silver for #11 for the year to go along with it!

Lookn4Seated -That sucks and get my eye's open for it..I gonna order the Sampson t handle shovel you told me about!

BobinSouthVA -I hope you find some in your area before it's sold out! It's a really good Russian Imperial Stout and picked up 4 more bottles today after getting a job yesterday!I missed out last year as it sold out quick and probably wont come across anymore for this year.I have 2 for now and 2 for later next year.

Ah shoot I was too late. The local store that carries it said he sold out a few weeks ago.

Those are some cool labels. He did have some other's in stock however including the Faithfull Ale (Pearl Jam) and the Hell Hound on my Ale ( Robert Johnson) although Stouts and Porters are my favorites.

BobinSouthVA -Sorry to hear that..DFH will make more bitches brew again next year!But Fort, Squall IPA, World Wide Stout, Pangaea will not be brewed next year.I'm a Ale fan myself and flow with the seasonal brews as well.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back