What's new

Found A Good Point and Blunt

Americus

Silver Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2008
Messages
3,249
Reaction score
3,827
Golden Thread
0
I went to my favorite field yesterday. I have looked this field to death but I was pleased to find these.


I really like this one!!





The point in the left is crude but the blunt is pretty good.


 
Upvote 0
Good day the field that keeps on giving .
 
Nice point and the end scraper is huge
 
I like the first one also, would you call that one a McIntire point? That is a monster size hafted scraper also.
 
more monster pieces. outstanding.you are blessed to find that nice stuff like you do
 
Awesome finds americus! My favorite field is frozen solid with 2ft of snow haha, good work.
 
I went to my favorite field yesterday. I have looked this field to death but I was pleased to find these.


I really like this one!!





The point in the left is crude but the blunt is pretty good.



Awesome colors you find !!!! Point King
 
That one on top is a very nice looking point.
 
Good looking finds. Some great fields you have to hunt.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom