What's new

Found a hard to find coin today!!!!!..........

postalgriff said:
killer finds, nice work, what does the bracelet have stamped on the inside?
`
925
sterling
Mexico
 
Congrats on some really cool finds! Nice relics! Real cool 3 center, sweet mercs!

Good luck,
HH.
 
WOW! Super finds.
 
I would have enjoyed finding that much more than my little lame silver ring....


Keep @ It and HH!!
 
Way to go! It sure is great finding those tiny sons of bitches!! I found my first last week, and man, they are tiny!! I put it next to a half dime, and the difference is sick. I think your coin has more prestige, since there is obviously some unknown history to it since someone was trying to make something out of it. Congratulations!

Here is a pic of mine next to an unidentified 33mm copper coin. Heres to us both finding some more!

Anthony
 

Attachments

  • david and goliath.webp
    david and goliath.webp
    50.1 KB · Views: 369
  • david and goliath.webp
    david and goliath.webp
    50.1 KB · Views: 382
Narthoniel said:
Way to go! It sure is great finding those tiny sons of bitches!! I found my first last week, and man, they are tiny!! I put it next to a half dime, and the difference is sick. I think your coin has more prestige, since there is obviously some unknown history to it since someone was trying to make something out of it. Congratulations!

Here is a pic of mine next to an unidentified 33mm copper coin. Heres to us both finding some more!

Anthony

Yeah I like the ones that have a story, with holes and such. Yours sure is in nice shape! Congrats!
 
cool hunt! and nice story. i found one to last year needs a good cleaning its silver. willy.
 

Attachments

  • scan0008.webp
    scan0008.webp
    2.9 KB · Views: 219
That's a sweet find Mike!! Congrats on a coin that is just hard to get!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom