Reverend B*IKE*
Sr. Member
Found a "Key Date" Ben Franklin 55
Did about 6 boxes in the past month maybe found 1 or 2 40% really dissappointing. Then I got a box last week and found
7- 40s 1-64 and a walker and a 1955 Ben Franklin in almost AU condition with a nice sheen a few small nicks. But still a great Date! Sorry camera is down will post a pix when I can.
Just thought I would share.
Did about 6 boxes in the past month maybe found 1 or 2 40% really dissappointing. Then I got a box last week and found
7- 40s 1-64 and a walker and a 1955 Ben Franklin in almost AU condition with a nice sheen a few small nicks. But still a great Date! Sorry camera is down will post a pix when I can.
Just thought I would share.
Upvote
0







