tabdog
Hero Member
- Joined
- Aug 16, 2008
- Messages
- 548
- Reaction score
- 9
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Bryant Arkansas
- Detector(s) used
- Tesoro Euro Sabre, Vaquero, Silver Sabre uMax and 2 Compadres
Hay Bubbas and Bubbetts,
I went back down the road to the city park. Nice to be close
to the house.
I hunted the area in the photo. But you can only see less than
half of it.
They sit out there about three times a year after dark and
have fire works. They also have carnivals with rides out there.
It’s a sports field and on and on…………………
I have hunted it several times and had a few good finds. But
this silver spoon seems really neat. Never seen one quite like
it.
Today I was using my Euro Sabre.
Here’s the trash I found. That's a scented candle. It has a
metal thingie in it.
Here’s the spoon and an old key I found. The key has a ¾”
deep hole in the shaft. It was chrome plated, but most of it
was gone, or came off when I cleaned it.
Well, it got a little hot, but it was a really nice day.
Thanks for lOOking,
Tabdog
I went back down the road to the city park. Nice to be close
to the house.
I hunted the area in the photo. But you can only see less than
half of it.
They sit out there about three times a year after dark and
have fire works. They also have carnivals with rides out there.
It’s a sports field and on and on…………………
I have hunted it several times and had a few good finds. But
this silver spoon seems really neat. Never seen one quite like
it.
Today I was using my Euro Sabre.
Here’s the trash I found. That's a scented candle. It has a
metal thingie in it.
Here’s the spoon and an old key I found. The key has a ¾”
deep hole in the shaft. It was chrome plated, but most of it
was gone, or came off when I cleaned it.
Well, it got a little hot, but it was a really nice day.
Thanks for lOOking,
Tabdog
Upvote
0








