What's new

Found a little more gold and silver today.

rons1947

Full Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2007
Messages
197
Reaction score
317
Golden Thread
0
Location
Palm Bay,Florida
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250,Minelab Excalibur 2,Tesoro Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I got out to the beach for 5 1/2 hours,today with the Excalibur 2. My finds were another small 10k gold ring with 5 real emeralds and 8 accent diamonds.I also found a little .925 silver heart ring.There are very few people going to the beach in my area,so these rings are not recent losses. It was great to get out and enjoy the beautiful weather and score a little more gold and silver,although they are small.
 

Attachments

  • 001.webp
    001.webp
    357.5 KB · Views: 128
Upvote 0
WTG,I love that emerald ring and silver heart ring:icon_thumright:,nice ,,HH:hello:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom