What's new

Found a little silver and gold.

rons1947

Full Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2007
Messages
197
Reaction score
317
Golden Thread
0
Location
Palm Bay,Florida
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250,Minelab Excalibur 2,Tesoro Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I got out hunting again today with the Excalibur 2. I didn't make any great finds,but managed to find 1 little silver and 1 little gold.I found both the silver ring and the 14K gold earring in the dry sand.Another find was a stainless steel bracelet.The surf had little to offer except a little clad coinage.It was still great to be out enjoying the fresh air and sunshine,getting some great exercise and adding a couple more goodies to my collection.HH everyone.
 

Attachments

  • gold earring.webp
    gold earring.webp
    6.5 KB · Views: 482
Upvote 0
I like adding silver and gold to my collection to, good hunt! :thumbsup:
 
I like that earring, Rons...very pretty style!

Lorraine
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom