What's new

Found a little silver today

drewan29

Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 2, 2010
Messages
293
Reaction score
20
Golden Thread
0
Location
Toivola,MI
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II 1000 Ace 250 Whites Prizm 3
The kids wanted to go to beach today so who was I to say no . We piled into the van and off we went. The first beach was a bust a QNP and a junk ring you see in the pan. I think my kids may have nightmares though there was a women there that well ... lets put it this you now how fat guys shouldn't wear speedo's? well she was wearing shorts on bottom and a bikini top on top and had to be around 400 lbs. I'll leave it at that.
Left there because it was sanded in pretty bad one part that I hunt there is usally chest high now it's thigh high. We went to the swim area were I found the merc and finished out ther with a little Silver necklace piece almost didn't dig it cause it was a wavy tone but due to bordom I did and was happy I did also included the 1935 s merc I found in my truck bed from another hunt some how it stayed in my scoop for 3 hrs and then in the van to my truck bouncing down the road.lol
Thanks for looking
HH-drewan
 

Attachments

  • finds 005.webp
    finds 005.webp
    153.9 KB · Views: 419
  • finds 006.webp
    finds 006.webp
    182.3 KB · Views: 408
  • finds 003.webp
    finds 003.webp
    314.2 KB · Views: 415
Upvote 0
Drewan! :notworthy: Way to go! :headbang: Sorry about the kid's bad dreams :laughing7:
 
Nice silver finds , Drewan29 :hello2:

L
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom