What's new

🔎 UNIDENTIFIED Found a ring in a WNY Park.

archmjr

Full Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2005
Messages
111
Reaction score
14
Golden Thread
0
Location
Northwestern PA
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1270X/Whites 6000 & 5900 Di Pro SL/CZ-6a, White's Spectrum, White's DFX, Fisher F75, 2 Big Bud Pros (Red Housing), Nokta FORS Core. That is 10 Machines. I let other Vets use them.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
It is small. Like a size 3-5. Kids or woman's ring. Silver most likely?
Ring 1.webp
1
 
I think it sort of looks like a one of a kind gift for a military person. ais that the top of a sword in the center leftover section,?a And it was meticulously hand wrought
 
Upvote 0
I think it sort of looks like a one of a kind gift for a military person. ais that the top of a sword in the center leftover section,?a And it was meticulously hand wrought

The term you are looking for is "Sweetheart Jewelry" or "PX Jewelry". PX being post exchange.

I can't say if this is military related or not. Doesn't look like any military emblem I know, but they have changed so much over the years you just never know.

ETA: The shield with the oval on it, looks vaguely familiar, but I can't recall why/what/where....!
 
Last edited:
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom