C choo Hero Member Joined Jul 31, 2009 Messages 833 Reaction score 2,489 Golden Thread 0 Location Ohio Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 9, 2017 #1 I went out hunting yesterday & went to a field I had walked back in the winter & had a good hunt the pedestal was a great find I found a bunch of broken points & 2 good points! Attachments image.webp 1.6 MB · Views: 123 image.webp 624.5 KB · Views: 95 Last edited: Apr 9, 2017 Upvote 0
I went out hunting yesterday & went to a field I had walked back in the winter & had a good hunt the pedestal was a great find I found a bunch of broken points & 2 good points!
sandchip Silver Member Joined Oct 29, 2010 Messages 4,374 Reaction score 6,934 Golden Thread 0 Location Georgia Detector(s) used Teknetics T2SE Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 9, 2017 #2 Oh, you meant pestle. I was expecting a nice point sittin' on a pedestal! Nice find.
The Grim Reaper Gold Member Joined Apr 3, 2008 Messages 7,826 Reaction score 7,076 Golden Thread 0 Location Southern Ohio Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 9, 2017 #3 Nice Pestle.