What's new

Found a Token

Fletch88

Silver Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2013
Messages
4,874
Reaction score
2,371
Golden Thread
0
Location
Valdosta, GA
Detector(s) used
Garrett ATPro- 8.5x11, 5x8, CORS Fotune 5.5x9.5
Tesoro Silver microMax- 8 donut, 8x11 RSD, 3x18 Cleansweep
Minelab Excalibur ll- 10" Tornado
Minelab CTX 3030
Minelab Xterra 305
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Anyone recognize this token? It sure did give a good signal! It made my day after finding nothing but clad, and few junkers on the wet sand. Then when I found a decent pocket, ouch my slightly bent handle scoop went kapoof!
 

Attachments

  • image-3110698485.webp
    image-3110698485.webp
    36.4 KB · Views: 126
  • image-2639142012.webp
    image-2639142012.webp
    39.5 KB · Views: 121
  • image-3205082106.webp
    image-3205082106.webp
    64.5 KB · Views: 114
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Did you goto the website on the token, cool one to find indeed, heck of a lot better then chucky cheese
 
Did you goto the website on the token, cool one to find indeed, heck of a lot better then chucky cheese
Hubcap, I think I read in Beach and Shallow Water about a member planting things like this at the beach where I found it. Will try tokens too!
 
Looks pretty recent.
Better find than my 14 McDonalds tokens yesterday(are those things still usable?).
 
Hubcap, I think I read in Beach and Shallow Water about a member planting things like this at the beach where I found it. Will try tokens too!

Thats funny I get those feelings too on the odd finds.
 
Thanks Hubcap! I hadn't even checked out the website on the token. I'm pretty sure it was planted there. It was still in its plastic pouch, about 6-8" down in wet line during yesterday's negative tide.
 
Cool find for sure, and not to many better things to donate to. Maybe someone had it as a lucky token, or planted cool piece of conversation.
 
I agree it is a cool find. Odd finds make the mystery research fun.
 
I once found a buried baggie with 2 zincs at the beach and an advertisement for some politician wanting votes. Took his pennies and put the rest of him where he belonged.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom