What's new

Found a Truckload of silver!

Seagates

Full Member
Joined
Feb 7, 2009
Messages
186
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
truckload.jpg



Ok, so not really but after 11 skunk boxes in a row I was excited to see a piece of silver in the 12th box even if it was a 40%er and even if it was only one, it ended my skunk spree!
 
Upvote 0
For a minute I thought that was a chevy silverado
 
Well you can now put that week and finds to "BED"..... ::) Get it..... Bed of Pick up Truck.... ::) I Still Got It HA HA....

Signed, Ralph From Happy Days...... WAKA WAKA WAKA......
 
Nah, Just a random google images pull...
 
;D LOL, man that is funny. Now you should go sell it and buy yourself a cheap bottle of champagne to celabrate breaking the skunk streak.

Golden Silver
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom