🥇 BANNER Found an eagle breast plate in NY.

Fattony315

May 17, 2013
Up state ny
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So we took a ride out to western ny. Hunted 4 foundations that were clearly hunted before. Picked up 1 or 2 finds at each site. The at pro didn't let me down. First site I found a bat wing buckle and an eagle breast plate. I could not believe it when I saw it. Never thought I would find that in NY. That was on the top of my bucket list. image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

Upvote 53
The breast plate is a beauty, congrats!

I still can't believe you found that sucker. :notworthy: Definitely worth the drive brother. Cheers! :occasion14:

Wow, that's a killer find. I like the in-situ shot. The photo accentuates how it fell right there, and it makes you wonder the circumstances behind it.

Wow Bud!!! That breast plate is in awesome shape. I won't one so bad. Great job!! [emoji106]

HH RN

Awesome piece of history

Damn that's nice

Beautiful man

I dug a us plate at a foundation last season in pa. It's a thrill to see a relic like that

HH Jer

Whoa, that plate is unreal. Congrats!

What an awesome find. A hugh congratulations to you. N.Y. never lets us down.

Two awesome keepers in one hunt,well done! The breast plate is in fantastic shape to boot.

Last edited:
That breast plate is sweet !! Congratulations!!

Fantastic relic hunt, congratulations! :occasion14:

Awesome plate and buckle! Whoever hit those cellars before didn't do a good job leaving all that big brass behind. Great job and I bet there's a lot more at that place.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back