What's new

Found an old miners shovel... dont know anything about it

Doitlaynstyle

Hero Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2013
Messages
683
Reaction score
353
Golden Thread
0
Location
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Rock Nose and sniffer belly
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Found an old miners shovel... don't know anything about it

I show it in the video. Can anyone tell me more about it? I'm gonna hang it on the garage wall. Curious about age, value, and anything about the company who made it.

 
neat shovel, maybe try taping a piece of paper to it and lightly going over it with a pencil, that may bring out some of the words, numbers alittle bit better. I dont know, just an idea.
 
$T2eC16J,!zIFIfBk(BO8BSJ9gnDM)g~~60_57.webp Santa FE County Mining Artifact Gold Ore Shovel "E w Moore" Cast Steel No 3
 
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Looks similar but mine is a spade.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom