Found and Lost

L

loganscott

I went out to the fairgrounds with my brother the other day, older brother, Terry. We had some fun getting some clad, nothing really good. But, in the end, it was a good time. That night, my brother suffered from a massive heart attack. He died on the way to the hospital. Everyone needs to remember that the best treasure that you will find in this hobby is the guy that goes hunting with you. They are valuable beyond all else, and irreplaceable. Keep us in your prayers.
Jess Graham

Upvote 0

silvergirl

Jul 12, 2005
Indiana
Detector(s) used
prizm IV and MXT
:( Sorry to hear of your loss. I am sure you will remember the good times you had with him.I am sure he is still by your side.May God be with you.

OP
OP
L

loganscott

Thanks to everyone who sent their prayers and love. I appreciate it as does my family. This forum is simply a great bunch of people. May God bless you all.

anteater

Dec 2, 2006
St. Louis, MO
Detector(s) used
Beach Magnet, Compass Magnum
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Jess, I am sorry to hear your sad news. You have a great memory of your brother's last day together with you doing what you both enjoy! Scott in St. Louis

tsgman

Bronze Member
Sep 13, 2005
Springfield, Missouri
Detector(s) used
Minelab 705, Fisher Gold Bug, MXT, Etrac, CTX 3030, GPX 5000, Troy Shadow, CZ20, Excal II, Tesoro Stingray, AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am so sorry for your loss, But I am sure you are glad you got to spend time with him before you lost him. Keep those memories and may God bless your brother and all of your family. Tim

Huntin' 59er

Apr 27, 2005
Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jess, sorry to hear of your loss. The good memories and good times together is a treasure that can't be taken away from you.You and your family have my prayers.

Huntin' 59er

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread