What's new

Found Another Good One Today

Americus

Silver Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2008
Messages
3,249
Reaction score
3,827
Golden Thread
0
Today I went back to the field that I looked different sites in Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday, and looked still another site. I was pleased to find these.


This one has some nice teeth.








These have some damage.


 
Upvote 0
Great looking finds. You must have some really good spots because you always seem to find some nice Points.
 
Nice stuff!! I notice that two of them have the same red streaks. Are they on the rock or in the rock? Tony
 
That 1st point has just transitioned from a Greenbriar. It's not one, but not too far down the evolutionary point chain.
 
I love that first point and the others are for sure great keepers :thumbsup:
 
Yes, iron oxidation on the chert surface from where the plows hit the point.

I find it on my quartzite points here to sometimes its brown and sometimes its black or grey. But I think its just normal patina.
 
Some mighty fine points there Americus
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom