What's new

Found another killer

painterx7

Silver Member
Joined
Jul 20, 2013
Messages
2,894
Reaction score
2,579
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went to my new honey hole and after the latest rainfall I pulled this beauty out any help on an ID would be appreciated it's a shame on the one ear !!
 

Attachments

  • image-1726355564.webp
    image-1726355564.webp
    47.3 KB · Views: 204
  • image-2799221487.webp
    image-2799221487.webp
    51.7 KB · Views: 191
  • image-2235071735.webp
    image-2235071735.webp
    53.9 KB · Views: 181
  • image-3386906395.webp
    image-3386906395.webp
    42.4 KB · Views: 173
Upvote 0
Pfantastic paleo piece de-ja-vu for-you Painter ! That is a really cool piece, it looks to be wider than most I have seen? Crowfields are a wider Paleo form, but I don't think they usually have base treatments like yours. I will be curious to hear what paleo style you end up considering it, after you have had considerable time to consider it. Congratulations
 
I am really waiting on tn mountains to drop his opinion or reaper but I know tn knows my area so I'm excited to hear his thoughts
 
You are the big BOSS of finds right now. Congratulations and keep them coming.
 
Dang brother- you're hitting them BIG TIME! Nice job there- and keep it up-- you'll have your own museum ;)

HH Yak
 
Thank you for the kind words everyone I am doin good thus far this year ;)
 
You give hope to all of us who have yet to find surefire paleo artifacts! Congrats!
 
We call it a fluted clovaltonbreir lol
 
I like my name better lol
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom