Found another weird token

broken_detector

Mar 10, 2013
Alma Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800, Garrett AT Pro, Whites Classic ID, Mikronta 4003
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Detecting on my uncles property where chinese railroad workers camped and found a token from muskogee. Brother found a chinese token a few months back there. 20191027_124328.jpg20191027_124324.jpg

Upvote 13
Says it is the New Phoenix Clothing Company.

Says it is the New Phoenix Clothing Company.

All the coins that have a zinc coating, from that place tends to come out that color. I think it’s been heavily fertilized over the years from farming. I wish we knew where all they camped, and where that original house was at, I almost guarantee that the railroad workers built that well. It’s too finely made to be some farmer.

Yea it's pretty intricate

Nice find.Congratulations

Awesome. Maybe old town records would have the location of the farm house?

Awesome. Maybe old town records would have the location of the farm house?

Well it’s family land, been for generations. There’s a small cemetery of two babies up there, with the same last name, we found those when we were younger, have a idea where the house was, the barn, and maybe another barn due to the amount of farming pieces we’ve found. Once I get another detector more for relic and coins, I’m going to go up top where there was a huge flat area I believe they camped, lived also

Cool token in great shape! :icon_thumleft:

Very unique token, congrats :icon_thumleft:

Whats written on the token? I love finding those. Congrats!

I think I found it just in case you wanted to see all that's written on it. Some of those things run upwards of 100 bucks so who knows. I found one a while back that sold for 80 from a company that was in my area back in the late 1800's early 1900's. Cool Find!!
Oklahoma token.jpeg

Here's the token. I tried to reply earlier but I have no idea where it went lol. so you may get another pic I sent.
Oklahoma token.jpeg

Wow.thats awesome, thanks alot

Excellent token find! :icon_thumright:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back