What's new

🔎 UNIDENTIFIED Found at 1900s homesite

Nathan W

Silver Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2023
Messages
3,453
Reaction score
10,833
Golden Thread
0
Not sure if it’s a badge or a pin or something else . Thanks for looking and helping
 

Attachments

  • AD90D686-B8E2-4217-9724-F20E90C52877.webp
    AD90D686-B8E2-4217-9724-F20E90C52877.webp
    493.9 KB · Views: 127
  • 49EF965D-5806-4551-9514-0A5B1B72BABB.webp
    49EF965D-5806-4551-9514-0A5B1B72BABB.webp
    363.3 KB · Views: 103
Not sure if it’s a badge or a pin or something else . Thanks for looking and helping
It resembles the lid off of a beer stein/tankard. But I’m a long ways from positive. I don’t know why it would say G MEN.
 
Upvote 0
Said to be a vintage kid's badge:

G-MEN.webp

 
Upvote 14
Upvote 2
I'm sure Red-Coat's ID of the "Junior G-Men" kid's toy badge is correct. Just thought I should mention that it shows the same version of New Jersey State Seal shown in the Albert button-book as button NJ-10, made in the first half of the 1900s.
 
Upvote 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom