What's new

FOUND cell phone in neck deep water still works with interesting pics

abeach01

Jr. Member
Joined
May 9, 2010
Messages
60
Reaction score
74
Golden Thread
1
Location
USA
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
MINELAB EXCALIBUR X10
I found my third cell phone for the month in neck deep water and had it in my pouch for the 3 hour hunt. I took it out of the pouch and removed the battery. It was a nice touch screen Samsung phone so I put it on the dash to dry out for a few days. A guy at work had the same phone so I put the battery back in, charged it for 10 minutes and by gosh it fired right up. He rushed to see if it had any pictures in it. It surely did. This 20 something girl was very proud of her nude body and had every angle and close up of every part of her unclothed body. I thought about returning the phone but could not keep a straight face if I were to face her. I will say I think if I were her I would not want it back as my face would be very red...
 
Upvote 0
Any tattoos that might identify her as the owner of the phone...I would make her PROVE that the pictures were actually of her :icon_jokercolor: :occasion14:
 
I'll never understand people. They take nude pictures of themselves and send it to their significant others and then freak out when it goes out on the net.

What are they thinking??
 
Her "girlfriend" might have taken the pictures... humm?
 
CALL HERRRRRRRRRRRR !!!!!!!!!
 
Return the phone. They are expensive.
Call the number marked "home" and tell whoever answers you found a phone and would like to return it no strings attached.
Then do it. Good deed and such.
 
That's what insurance on the phone is for. You think most people nowadays would last a day without a phone? Especially a girl? Probably has the replacement
phone already filled with new pics. Put me on any pm list you have, for research. :D
0014gr0b.gif
 
All the phones that I have found, once they were in the water the screens were gone! Vivid imagination maybe.
 
Send me her phone and I will call her up to see if she wants it back. Never know what may happen.......
 
Check her phone list and call MOM or DAD, give them the phone. But I wouldn't say a word about the photos. Let them find them on their own. ;D
 
Re: There were also pics of her boyfriend and let's just say mom wouldn't be pro

Her boyfriend in some of the pics is not of the same race as her. He is pictured doing some cruel things to her. Not sure why the hotties deciede to go with what mom and dad would not approve of. My opinion of course. He may as well be a great football player and or hottie player. I am not sure how to download from a phone that the signal has been shut off or I would pm anyone interested. Any ideas??? Jim
 
Re: There were also pics of her boyfriend and let's just say mom wouldn't be pro

abeach01 said:
Her boyfriend in some of the pics is not of the same race as her. He is pictured doing some cruel things to her. Not sure why the hotties deciede to go with what mom and dad would not approve of. My opinion of course. He may as well be a great football player and or hottie player. I am not sure how to download from a phone that the signal has been shut off or I would pm anyone interested. Any ideas??? Jim

USB cable to phone and computer or check to see if there is a memory card under the battery. Also your buddy has a charger that works he might have the cables needed for transfering to pc.
 
abeach01 said:
Her boyfriend in some of the pics is not of the same race as her. He is pictured doing some cruel things to her. Not sure why the hotties deciede to go with what mom and dad would not approve of. My opinion of course. He may as well be a great football player and or hottie player. I am not sure how to download from a phone that the signal has been shut off or I would pm anyone interested. Any ideas??? Jim
Personally if i found that cell phone it would of been tossed in the nearest hot bbq by now .
 
PM please... This is the digital age people... Think a lil before ya do something stupid!!!! :icon_sunny:
 
9 days since first posted......over 2,000 views already, lol.
 
I have a Motorola cell and my in-law has a Samsung cell. We both had photos on the phone we wanted to download to our computers, so I order the appropriate USB cables from Cellularfactor.com for about $10 each. (By the way, if you don't know the model number of the phone, it should be on a name place in the battery compartment.) With the cables, I can now plug the phones into the USB port and when it is plugged into the computer it charges the phone after appropriate drivers were downloaded from the manufacturer's web site. However, my computer does not recognize the phone as a "mass storage device" like a USB drive. I then determined I needed to download software from the phone manufacturer so the computer can talk with the phone. Unfortunately, I have not been successful doing that for either phone. I get error messages on both computers when I try to download the software. My computer has Windows 7 with a 64 bit processor, and my in-law has XP with a 32 bit processor. I did see the SIMS chip under the battery. However, you need a special SD adaptor to put the SIMS chip into in order to be able to have the computer read it. All that was said to say, "downloading photos from a new phone may not be as simple as it seems". It may not be worth the effort or expense to PM photos.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom