jeff of pa Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Dec 19, 2003 Messages 97,022 Reaction score 76,464 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 1 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 29, 2021 Thread Owner #1 if they ever redo the sidewalks or Road, may be a place to remember Attachments 000aaa.webp 78.5 KB · Views: 171 000bbb.webp 53.7 KB · Views: 171 000ccc.webp 94.8 KB · Views: 180 000ddd.webp 82.3 KB · Views: 173 000eee.webp 86 KB · Views: 170 000fff.webp 89 KB · Views: 167 000ggg.webp 88.6 KB · Views: 177 000hhh.webp 49 KB · Views: 174
T TN digs Greenie Joined Aug 18, 2021 Messages 18 Reaction score 17 Golden Thread 0 Location Tennessee Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 29, 2021 #2 Very cool..!
Louie D Sr. Member Joined Nov 16, 2018 Messages 456 Reaction score 763 Golden Thread 0 Location The Motor City Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 29, 2021 #3 I assume the "old white eagle pennies" refers to the first small cents?
jeff of pa Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Dec 19, 2003 Messages 97,022 Reaction score 76,464 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 1 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 29, 2021 Thread Owner #4 I would guess flying eagles
C crashbandicoot Gold Member Joined Sep 27, 2020 Messages 12,419 Reaction score 27,546 Golden Thread 0 Location Dumas,AR Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 29, 2021 #5 jeff of pa said: I would guess flying eagles Click to expand... I hope they had heads.Another good one Jeff.Love em.
jeff of pa said: I would guess flying eagles Click to expand... I hope they had heads.Another good one Jeff.Love em.