masterjedi
Bronze Member
- Joined
- May 24, 2014
- Messages
- 1,769
- Reaction score
- 1,352
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Oregon
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab's CTX 3030, E-Trac & EQ800, Fisher F75LTD SE & F44, Whites MXT All PRO, Whites TRX Pointer & Shovel, Predator Tools Raptor hand digger & Ranger shovel. Grey Ghost Ultimate headphones.
- Primary Interest:
- Metal Detecting
I found her, a 1946 Walker last month and yesterday found her little brother approx 300 yards apart in a oak tree wooded forest. A 1945-S Walker. I also found a 1920's ish stick pin missing a stone. Gold plated but cool. Then of course the usual stuff we all find during a hunt. Big silvers are fun 
Gary from Oregon


Gary from Oregon

Upvote
17
I dug my 1st walker last Saturday. They sure are beautiful coins. I hope they come in pairs like they do for you.






