• Gold find jun 05 2010.jpg
    Gold find jun 05 2010.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 2,493

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Where good deeds are performed daily
Detector(s) used
Garrett Fortune Hunter, White's CoinMaster, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sweet Find! :headbang:

Best Wishes,
Scott

GibH

Silver Member
May 17, 2009
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Surf PI Pro/MXT/Quattro/Sovereign XS2 Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great find. Good to see you post again my friend.

woodstock

Feb 7, 2008
The Great Northwoods
Detector(s) used
F 75 Ltd ~ And many others
Great Find! But are you 100% positive that there 100% 18K? Cause if they are then the stones a real too. If there genuine 18K you got more that lucky! Most Goodwill stores have appraisers for there Jewelry today. But sometimes things get by them. I picked up a Evans Art Deco Cigarette Case/Lighter a few weeks ago and a high end Rolex Skelleton Backed Replica (or it think it's a replica) cause it's hard to find pic's of Rolex models on line and they supposedly made factory two models. But I found out that some of the well to do's had some modified into Skelleton Backs. So if anybody can post a link or any Rolex info I'd appreciate it.
But you found a real SUPER DEAL if it's pure 18K! Congratulations!!! Woodstock

OP
OP
Bridge End Farm

Bridge End Farm

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Library
They have 18k inside behind bands, took them to a jeweler store and to have them appraised, they asked if I wanted to sell them and offered me $1800 cash for them. They said they thought the stones were spinel and very well cut actually all of it was in pristine condition. Have to look that stone up never heard of it, they figured value retail around 2800.00 maybe more. They are now locked up in my safety deposit box as I have a close friend that is a jeweler and he is out of town. I am going to ask him once he returns. I don't think they were 100 percent honest with me. Gold is still going up too :thumbsup:

I now stop at that store everyday looking lol, they dump stuff in shopping carts that folks dropped off and roll them out put putting them on shelves or glass cabinets

Bum Luck

Silver Member
May 24, 2008
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2SE, GARRETT GTI 2500, Garrett Infinium
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
scrounger said:
WOW amazing score. my goodwill store overprices

everything now. lps at 1.99.but it reminds me to keep

lookin

Yeah, mine too. T-shirts are $4; you can get new ones on sale for less than that.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread