Burdie
Gold Member
- Joined
- Nov 13, 2005
- Messages
- 5,591
- Reaction score
- 90
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- South Central Kansas
- Detector(s) used
- Etrac
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
I can't figure out what these were used for or what you call them. I did clean one with silver polish and it turned out pretty good. The shaft is 4.5 inches long. The bowl end is about the size of a dime. A camel on one end. The other end has writhing I think. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

Burdie

Burdie

Please send them to me as soon as possible. An excellent find, attic or not.
- I can see the Islamic Calendar date on the coin which reads 1354 - this converts to 1935 in the Christian Calendar. Nice coin bowl spoons - just used as you would to get anything out of a bowl with a spoon. The coins on the red background in the post above this one are not so much from a country but are of an empire - the Ottoman Empire which lasted from 1299 - 1923 and spanned three continents and many countries. You can however certainly determine which Mint in the empire made the coins. Your spoons however are not Ottoman empire.







