D dickenz07 Tenderfoot Joined Dec 26, 2014 Messages 6 Reaction score 3 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 26, 2014 #1 It was heavily coated with green crusty corrosion It also looks as though something was broken off the ear on The back side Upvote 0 Downvote
It was heavily coated with green crusty corrosion It also looks as though something was broken off the ear on The back side
Rprimm Tenderfoot Joined Dec 30, 2011 Messages 9 Reaction score 7 Golden Thread 0 Location Virginia Detector(s) used Teknetics T2 SE, Minelab Excalibur II Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 8, 2015 #2 I've found atleast two of these in a place with Civil War history too, I think it's some type of tack, one of the ones I found still had the long piece on the back in tact and it was very pointy.
I've found atleast two of these in a place with Civil War history too, I think it's some type of tack, one of the ones I found still had the long piece on the back in tact and it was very pointy.