What's new

Found in the back yard....

teak

Full Member
Joined
Dec 7, 2008
Messages
193
Reaction score
74
Golden Thread
0
Location
Portsmouth, VA
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS/Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We live in a neighborhood that used to be farm land, this thing is small but heavy, I believe it is made of iron. It measures 3" long x 2" wide x 1.5" tall. Thanks for any help!
 

Attachments

  • thing 002.webp
    thing 002.webp
    68.3 KB · Views: 613
  • thing 005.webp
    thing 005.webp
    69.7 KB · Views: 619
  • thing 004.webp
    thing 004.webp
    93.5 KB · Views: 601
  • thing 006.webp
    thing 006.webp
    100.7 KB · Views: 612
yup, i think you are right, it probably is a heel form, it is much smaller then the others i have seen though. Thanks for the help!
 
Upvote 0
I could agree with Blacksheep but I'm not sure. I was wondering about the rough place between the two points, does it look like something was attached or bolted to the object at that point?
 
Upvote 0
yes, Woody actually there are two small holes in between the 2 points, very small, but it does look like there had been something attached. Thanks!
 
Upvote 0
Don't know what it is but it would make a good door stop wedge. :wink: Monty
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom