snaps Sr. Member Joined May 6, 2009 Messages 460 Reaction score 564 Golden Thread 0 Location West Virginia Detector(s) used Goldmaxx, Compass GSP, Garrett Infinium Aug 8, 2020 #1 HI Everyone, some vinegar and elbow grease revealed some stamped letters on an axe I dug. I can make out " - HARL REG No - Anyone find similar? Thanks for looking, Snaps Attachments axe 1.webp 837.5 KB · Views: 77 axe 2.webp 446.4 KB · Views: 42
HI Everyone, some vinegar and elbow grease revealed some stamped letters on an axe I dug. I can make out " - HARL REG No - Anyone find similar? Thanks for looking, Snaps
ARC Emerald Member Joined Aug 19, 2014 Messages 40,567 Reaction score 151,008 Golden Thread 0 Location Tarpon Springs Detector(s) used JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 8, 2020 #2 I think it would have said "HARD STEEL". Upvote 0
SD51 Gold Member Joined Aug 24, 2016 Messages 5,206 Reaction score 10,894 Golden Thread 0 Location MI Detector(s) used E-TRAC Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 8, 2020 #3 This forum might be able to help you... https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/id-for-antique-axe-head.1450292/ Upvote 0
This forum might be able to help you... https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/id-for-antique-axe-head.1450292/
snaps Sr. Member Joined May 6, 2009 Messages 460 Reaction score 564 Golden Thread 0 Location West Virginia Detector(s) used Goldmaxx, Compass GSP, Garrett Infinium Aug 8, 2020 Thread Owner #4 Awesome Guys!! SD51, Ill look into that forum, ARC, I see the D in hard now that you mention it! Upvote 0