Found lost mine in NW Arkansas

reptwar1

Jan 24, 2013
Russelville Arkansas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found a lost mine here in Arkansas but don't have the financial means to extract the mineral values. I need a partner. However, I refuse to be another Dennis Prada or Scott Taylor, and watch the feds swoop down in helicopters and take what I've spent YEARS OF BLOOD AND SWEAT to locate. I will respond to private messages only. If you wonder why...a simple Google search on Dennis Prada or Scott Taylor will serve you well. And I don't need money up front before I show the proof, but I DO HAVE TO TRUST THAT YOU ARENT A SCUMBAG FED trying to steal another treasure from working class folk that have put in the time and research

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I,m not a doubter or a scumbag fed. I don,t have the means to help with your recovery.My only suggestion is,if the feds can get your info from a post,what makes you think they can,t track a PM?Consider the Tech available to the feds today.I don,t know if there,s such a thing as secure comms any more.Other than face to face.With someone you know and trust.That,s all,I sincerely hope you can make it happen.

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
I found a lost mine here in Arkansas....
It depends on your definition of "found". (past tense)

Some persons (ahem , ahem) define "found" as honing down their search area to a particular cave. Or a particular swamp. Or a particular valley. And now it's only a matter of pinpointing the exact location. But rest assured, they've "found" it (even though they never saw a red cent).

And it's now merely a matter of overcoming those evil feds (who are hell-bent on stealing people's lost mines, eh ?). Or overcoming govt. bureaucracy that says you can't dig on such & such land. Or how to bring in heavy equipment that can dig down 100 ft. Or where to smelt 100 tons of gold and avoid heavy taxes and export laws, blah blah blah .

But rest assured, they've "found it". It's just that red tape that's keeping me from being a multi-millionaire now. But rest assured, if I include a financial partner who give me some investment money, then PRESTO ! We can BOTH retire as millionaires, eh ? Because rest-assured, I've "found it" .

As you can probably tell, I have utterly no trust or respect for these ghost stories and investment schemes and "stolen gold" stories. Sorry pal.

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
...My only suggestion is,if the feds can get your info from a post,what makes you think they can,t track a PM?...
crashbandicoot, do you REALLY think that govt. IRS employees (dressed in black trench coats and dark sunglasses) REALLY sit around all day, watching/reading geeky metal detecting forums, waiting to "bust the chops" of persons who chase ghost stories ?

Trust me, they have bigger fish to fry. No one is watching forums, to say that any of us "owe taxes on the goodie you just found", etc.....

People post show & tell ALL THE TIME (even very valuable stuff) , and NONE OF THEM are having feds come knocking on their doors saying "give it to us". And ESPECIALLY someone who's merely chit-chatting about a "mine they found", this is nothing other than ghost story stuff, and no red-cents are involved.

And no, there's no big brother that's watching your every move through your television set, your microwave oven, your smart phone, etc... (so no one's watching you take a shower or sit on the can, etc....)

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
crashbandicoot, do you REALLY think that govt. IRS employees (dressed in black trench coats and dark sunglasses) REALLY sit around all day, watching/reading geeky metal detecting forums, waiting to "bust the chops" of persons who chase ghost stories ?

Trust me, they have bigger fish to fry. No one is watching forums, to say that any of us "owe taxes on the goodie you just found", etc.....

People post show & tell ALL THE TIME (even very valuable stuff) , and NONE OF THEM are having feds come knocking on their doors saying "give it to us". And ESPECIALLY someone who's merely chit-chatting about a "mine they found", this is nothing other than ghost story stuff, and no red-cents are involved.

And no, there's no big brother that's watching your every move through your television set, your microwave oven, your smart phone, etc... (so no one's watching you take a shower or sit on the can, etc....)
It was meant as sarcasm Tom,nothing more,nothing less.I could give a flying good fling about all the feds and their alphabet agencies.Lighten up man1

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
It was meant as sarcasm Tom,nothing more,nothing less.I could give a flying good fling about all the feds and their alphabet agencies.Lighten up man1

Oh, you were just joking ? I took you seriously ! There are some conspiracy-type folk who actually say we should fear those things "that lurk around every corner". Sorry that I misunderstood your sarcasm :icon_salut:

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh, you were just joking ? I took you seriously ! There are some conspiracy-type folk who actually say we should fear those things "that lurk around every corner". Sorry that I misunderstood your sarcasm :icon_salut:
No sweat,I,m not afraid of any corners.

Heavygold4me

Jan 27, 2020
South mississippi
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nox 800 , Nox 600, Excalibur II, manticore
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting

so you’re saying they can’t read my mind and I don’t have to wear my foil hat anymore?

Dec 13, 2021
I found a lost mine here in Arkansas but don't have the financial means to extract the mineral values. I need a partner. However, I refuse to be another Dennis Prada or Scott Taylor, and watch the feds swoop down in helicopters and take what I've spent YEARS OF BLOOD AND SWEAT to locate. I will respond to private messages only. If you wonder why...a simple Google search on Dennis Prada or Scott Taylor will serve you well. And I don't need money up front before I show the proof, but I DO HAVE TO TRUST THAT YOU ARENT A SCUMBAG FED trying to steal another treasure from working class folk that have put in the time and research
I live in south arkansas do you still need help I’d love to help.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread