Found my 6th & 7th ring this yr.

Michigander Dan

Mar 11, 2012
Water Wonderland
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE Pro, Garrett Pinpointer pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Found my 6th and 7th ring today, unfortunately no silver or gold this time. Still searching this school yard, weird thing is I have found all the rings ( but one ) and a ear ring within a 10yd square ft. area where total area is over 2 1/2 acres of land. Pin is Cracker Jack or cereal box item of NY Yankees pitcher Ron Guidry that is rusted. Three buttons-brass, concho and a rusted one. Drawer handle, some heavy thing I have no idea what...a oil plug? Concave washer that reads Kearney Corp. St. Louis Mo where the small "o" is underlined (?) Nice play money from about the 50's that is stamped out "5", a Craig's Cruisers token and a Jefferson nickel 1956 which was the oldest this evening. coins 012.JPGcoins 013.JPGcoins 005.JPGcoins 014.JPGcoins 015.JPG

Always like finding those rings, just wish I could find more gold ones:dontknow:Congrats on your rings and the other finds and Good hunting!!!!

Ron Guidry...Hmm...I remember him. Too bad it wasn't in better shape. Any indicator on who produced the pin? With the finds you keep posting, I would definately stick with that yard until you are satisfied that it has given its last. WTG

Keep your nose to the stone, the grinder one. And you will probably be rewarded. Which is more then I can say for myself. All the best to you Mike.

Love the rings - your off to a great count!! WTG

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back