What's new

Found My Best Lady Tonight

InTheWoods

Full Member
Joined
Dec 28, 2006
Messages
147
Reaction score
7
Golden Thread
0
Location
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MXT
I picked up my usual Thursday halves (6 boxes) and found a real nice Walker (see pic). I think it's a keeper! I also found 2 more Walkers, 1 Franklin, 3 1964's and 38 40%er's.

Thanks for looking!
Mark

liberty002.jpg
liberty001.jpg
 
Upvote 0
I second the Wow, that one is really nice.

Happy Hunting,

Scott (Mid-Mich)
 
That's a mighty purtty lady....

Plus another six 90s, and 38 40%ers.

Good score.

Robin
 
Wow!!!, I think that's the best looking Walker I have ever seen,,, Congrats!!!
Continued Good luck, & Happy hunting~
 
Man those are beauts. When you can see the stripes on the flag you know there good. I got 3 good ones like that last month. Ones like that are worth a lot more than melt value.
 
Looks AU! Nice.
Congrats!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom