Dirty Digger Doug

Jul 17, 2020
Grand Rapids Michigan
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Garrett ATPro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My daughter made me a cake for my birthday. I really didn't want to cut it. It was just to beautiful. Every part is edible. She has a business doing specialty cakes and cupcakes cheesecakes and pies.

IMG_20220529_181517643.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 53

Digger RJ

Gold Member
Aug 24, 2017
SW Missouri/Oklahoma
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030; Minelab Equinox 800;
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My daughter made me a cake for my birthday. I really didn't want to cut it. It was just to beautiful. Every part is edible. She has a business doing specialty cakes and cupcakes cheesecakes and pies.
Sweet!!!! Killer BDay Cake!!!! Happy Birthday!!!🎉

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
your daughter did a nice job on the cake but she could have put a Deus, Minelab, Garrette or Nokta on it instead of a BH LOL J/K

OP
OP
D

Dirty Digger Doug

Jul 17, 2020
Grand Rapids Michigan
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Garrett ATPro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Happy birthday and what an awesome cake, but where's the nails, can slaw and pull tabs?
She made made everything on the cake. You can eat everything except the number 60, glitter and the stakes holding them up.

Florida Finder

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2020
Southern States of America
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
AT Max
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Happy Birthday Doug! Hope you dig what you want!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread