What's new

Found my first barber dime.

Marcus92

Jr. Member
Joined
Jun 13, 2013
Messages
37
Reaction score
71
Golden Thread
0
Location
Detroit, Mi
Detector(s) used
Garrett At Gold
Was able to get out and hunt at a local middle school today. I have had luck there before with wheat pennies mostly and a few silver Roosevelt dimes. I was out for a few hours and just about to pack up when I got a weak but still good signal. After digging about four inches this beauty popped out. A 1901 really worn but still cool.

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1480701388.676153.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1480701450.478410.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1480701497.013957.webp
 
Upvote 46
Congrats on a nice find. Those barbers are rare around these parts.

Well played sir!
 
Congrats on your first barber nice find
 
Sweet find :headbang: Congrats on your 1st barber. :occasion14: Any hunt where you pull a 1st is a great hunt in my book.
 
it still has good detail, I got barbers that are worn as thin a razor blade, congrats on your first Barber....:occasion14:
 
Congrats on the first. I'm still looking for one.
 
What a coin!
 
Congrats! Glad you can still get out in this weather. Looks like snow this weekend...
 
Awesome coin...my first old silver was a barber dime. Where was the coin minted?
 
Congratulations!

I totally agree with park pirate.
 
Congratualtions on the first Barber, may many more find your coil! :occasion14:
 
Finding silver is always fun! Congrats!
 
I remember my first one, about 25 years ago....... with more than 50 now, they are still a thrill to find......
 
I'd love to find one of those!!
 
Very nice. I'm sure that made your day!

John
 
Hope that's the first of many for you- Congrats!!

-- Jeff --
 
Congrats on your first Barber Dime. You will never get tired of digging them.
 
Nice first. It looks in good condition to me. Congrats:headbang:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom