What's new

Found my first gold-yuck!!

mojjax

Silver Member
Joined
Feb 27, 2005
Messages
4,564
Reaction score
4,092
Golden Thread
0
Location
MAINE
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Kind of creepy ... but I'll take anyway it comes !
mojjax
 

Attachments

  • Picture 002 (2).webp
    Picture 002 (2).webp
    30.6 KB · Views: 7,265
  • Picture 003.webp
    Picture 003.webp
    20.9 KB · Views: 7,255
Upvote 0
At the price of gold, looks good to me!!
 
Ok, I must say that it's illegal to detect in graveyards...lol ;D or is it? Now thats a cool find.
 
If you had not been bitten by the gold bug its got you now!! LOL Gold is still gold! don't look a gift horse in the mouth. I can't believe I said that. HH
 
Nice find, but you just got to ask yourself......HOW THE HELL DOES SOMEONE JUST LOSE SOMETHING LIKE THAT??? Later at bedtime they just say to themselves "Oops I thought I felt something fall out of my mouth earlier"

How did you find them, were they callin to you??


Melnibe
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom