What's new

Found my first gun!

The Magnet Angler

Jr. Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2017
Messages
71
Reaction score
193
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
Other
Was still in the holster when I found it

4-26-2019 (1).webp

4-26-2019 (7).webp

4-26-2019 (6).webp

its a gen prec corp model 20 22lr
 
That was a nice find and still in the holster too.
 
WOW!! Awesome!!
 
it does not appear to have been in the water very long
 
Perhaps, but the stuff I find in this creek is less rusted than what I find in another areas for some reason. I found a decades old newspaper stand in here with all the paint still on it.
 
Bet a fisherman dropped it
 
This gun was made not far from where I live. Bohemia NY is right down the road. Any idea what year it was made?
 
This gun was made not far from where I live. Bohemia NY is right down the road. Any idea what year it was made?
no doubt made by a bohemian too ? what are the odds ?
 
I want to try magnet fishing here in Vietnam but I'm afraid I'm going to snag a grenade an then I'm just going throw the whole rig back in the water.
 
I want to try magnet fishing here in Vietnam but I'm afraid I'm going to snag a grenade an then I'm just going throw the whole rig back in the water.

I wonder how many seemingly random explosions occur in Vietnam that are old munitions letting go. I would imagine that it had to happen.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom