What's new

found my first old coin

christopher86

Tenderfoot
Joined
Oct 9, 2015
Messages
2
Reaction score
12
Golden Thread
0
Location
new london mn
Detector(s) used
garret ace 350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hello everyone i am new to this site and have been metal dectecting for about 3 to 4 weeks now... I use a garret ace 350 and deteknix hunter mate pinpointer. so decide post my very first old coin find. I end up finding a 1886 type 1 indian head penny.. found on lands of are oldest church in my small town here in mn. once i get camera up and running ill post a picture of it. I plan on going back because my daughter was with me so i couldnt really get a good search through the whole property.
 
Last edited:
Upvote 24
Nice find and welcome aboard :icon_thumleft:
 
Congratulations and what a wonderful first old coin, I love them IH. Happy Hunting
 
Nice find! There has to be more good stuff there waiting to be found
 
Good choice for your first old coin. I always enjoy finding an Indian Head. Keep us posted on your return trips to that property.
 
Great job and welcome to the net. You'll never forget the first.:thumbup:
 
Welcome there Christoph....we like new members!!! We also like great stories and pics!!! Keep up the good work and keep swinging man! Great job!
 
Welcome to MDing. Sounds like your on to a good site already. Congrats on your IHP! Looking forward to your post.
 
9.gif
 
Congrats on your first old coin! There's a lot more exciting ones for you to find. Keep swinging, and we'll be watching for your future posts.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom