What's new

Found my fist bayonet today !

Mark1985

Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 3, 2013
Messages
301
Reaction score
343
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
whites spectra v3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1442801177.518805.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1442801194.952955.webp was on top of the ground yet had to dig for the broken tip but I got it at least
 
Upvote 43
Nice pig sticker, congrats.
 
Man that's fanTAStic!! Have you identified it? Never seen the keeper that short. Wondering if it was field modified, or do you have a rare one? Lovin' it!
 
UNBELEIVEABLE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
awesome find!
 
Haven't identified it yet going to get it in the electrolysis soon
 
Unbelievably nice find! Congratulations
 
Awesome banner find!
 
Sweet find! only found one myself….Congrats
 
Thanks guys super pumped will get better photos after electrolysis in a few days or so
 
cool find. i also dug my first bayonet in this autumn
 
WooHoo!!! Congratz! That is awesome!
 
Well done never found one


RR
 
There still out there
 
Wonderful find! I love that big iron. I've only dug one complete bayonet and I would love to dig another someday. The socket is strange looking, like it's partially broken off. I have never seen a socket that small and not sure how it could hold onto the barrel. Then again, could be a super-rare variety. Now that would be amazing. Won't be able to tell until after you electrolysis it though. I hope it is some kind of super-rare one.
 
Love the bayonet. I bet you can get an I.D in the what is it section from the socket. Congratulations!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom