SilverCoinHound
Full Member
A silver set of dentures dating to mid to late 19th century due to the method of fastening the teeth the plate: platinum pins as pictured.
Here’s how it went down: Detected an old farm today. My only good signal came at the end of the day. Everything was deep and iron and old at the site. After digging down about a foot, I saw some shiny metal. I reached down into the hole and pulled a fist full of dirt out. When i opened my hand up I got scared, yelled and ran away.
Here’s how it went down: Detected an old farm today. My only good signal came at the end of the day. Everything was deep and iron and old at the site. After digging down about a foot, I saw some shiny metal. I reached down into the hole and pulled a fist full of dirt out. When i opened my hand up I got scared, yelled and ran away.
Last edited:
Upvote
5







