What's new

Someone’s Teeth

SilverCoinHound

Full Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2024
Messages
204
Reaction score
1,737
Golden Thread
0
A silver set of dentures dating to mid to late 19th century due to the method of fastening the teeth to the plate: platinum pins as pictured.


Here’s how it went down: Detected an old farm today. My only good signal came at the end of the day. Everything was deep and iron and old at the site. After digging down about a foot, I saw some shiny metal. I reached down into the hole and pulled a fist full of dirt out. When i opened my hand up I got scared, yelled and ran away.

IMG_1168.webp
IMG_1170.webp
IMG_1169.webp


IMG_9111.webp
 
Last edited:
Upvote 20
A silver set of dentures dating to mid to late 19th century due to the method of fastening the teeth to the plate: platinum pins as pictured.


Here’s how it went down: Detected an old farm today. My only good signal came at the end of the day. Everything was deep and iron and old at the site. After digging down about a foot, I saw some shiny metal. I reached down into the hole and pulled a fist full of dirt out. When i opened my hand up I got scared, yelled and ran away.

View attachment 2267422View attachment 2267423View attachment 2267424

View attachment 2267427
Wait a minute...I think those are mine...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom