What's new

FOUND!! OD Nickle

deershed

Silver Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2013
Messages
3,307
Reaction score
4,103
Golden Thread
0
Location
Maryland
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, Whites Coin Master Pro, Bounty Hunter Lonestar, Minelab CTX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The boy and I went back to where I found the seated dime.
We started off trying to clean the yard up a little so we could hit some new ground. He was using the sickle cutting down some weeds along the edge of the yard and I was clearing the back yard of limbs and branches.
The boy finished first cutting down a nice section of weeds and started detecting. He detected about half what he cut and yelled over to me that he had silver,1943P OD nickle.
I finished clearing most the branches from my area and ended up finding 5 wheats, a 1890 IH, and a Pass It On token.
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    70.6 KB · Views: 178
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    17.7 KB · Views: 172
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    35 KB · Views: 161
Upvote 26
nice finds both of you Iam yet to find a IH congrats
 
OMG...DING DING DING We have a winner of the First OD Nickel posted since the name change. Congratulations.Yes OD(old dude) nickel formally called War Nickel
 
Last edited:
Nice! As for the new name "OD nickel", that's awesome! (Sorry Old Dude haha)
 
Ha! That's funny. Great saves again.
 
Nice finds! Congrats to you both.

He actually used the term "OD nickel" ?
 
Hello Deersheed,

Congratulations on the nice coin finds. That token is an interesting find.

Regards,
 
Nice finds.
Congrats to you and your boy.
 
Nice finds. Love finding the IH's.
 
Congrats!

And congrats to OD also! You've finally hit the big time!!
 
Hilarious, I love it! Good save on the OD Nickel
 
Great OD bud. Congrats!
 
Being in the Army OD always signified "olive drab" as in OD Green.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom