What's new

FOUND!! OD Nickle

deershed

Silver Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2013
Messages
3,307
Reaction score
4,103
Golden Thread
0
Location
Maryland
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, Whites Coin Master Pro, Bounty Hunter Lonestar, Minelab CTX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The boy and I went back to where I found the seated dime.
We started off trying to clean the yard up a little so we could hit some new ground. He was using the sickle cutting down some weeds along the edge of the yard and I was clearing the back yard of limbs and branches.
The boy finished first cutting down a nice section of weeds and started detecting. He detected about half what he cut and yelled over to me that he had silver,1943P OD nickle.
I finished clearing most the branches from my area and ended up finding 5 wheats, a 1890 IH, and a Pass It On token.
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    70.6 KB · Views: 178
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    17.7 KB · Views: 172
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    35 KB · Views: 161
Upvote 26
You do make me laugh. Good thing I have a sense of humor lol.
Congrats DS on your nickel.
I knew you two were out together today while the rest of us OD nickeled and dimed you without reply. So go ahead and post your goodies too
 
The day Old Dude finds a silver war nickel, it should easily make BANNER.

Don't worry Old Dude, you WILL find your nickel!
 
The day Old Dude finds a silver war nickel, it should easily make BANNER.

Don't worry Old Dude, you WILL find your nickel!

Yes it would make Banner and he better not find one..lol
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom